AOC is providing a forum for treatment court coordinators to connect on a quarterly basis. The format for these meetings will include about 15-20 minutes of training or information followed by guided discussion about issues affecting treatment courts, peer mentorship, and collaboration. To ensure the needs of each court level are met, AOC has created two meetings. Treatment court coordinators or managers working in District or Municipal Courts may attend the Courts of Limited Jurisdiction (CLJ) Quarterly Coordinators meetings. Treatment court coordinators or managers working in Superior Courts may attend the Superior Court Coordinators meetings. If you are working at both court levels, you are welcome to attend both meetings or the one that most fits your needs.
Superior Court Coordinator Meetings
- Friday January 20, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Friday April 21, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM (agenda posted below)
- Friday July 21, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Friday October 20, 2023 – canceled due to WSADCP Annual Conference
CLJ Coordinator Meetings
- Friday March 3, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Friday June 2, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Friday September 9, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Friday December 1, 2023, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Meeting invites and zoom links will be sent by AOC to the Problem-Solving Court Coordinator and CLJ Coordinator listservs. Agendas will be added here as available and appropriate. If you have any questions, please contact Janice Riley, Behavioral Health Program Analyst with AOC, at [email protected].
Treatment Court Coordinators/Managers Meeting
– Superior Court
Friday, April 21, 2023 (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.)
Meeting ID: 865 0485 6696
– Friday, October 20, 2023, at 10:00 A.M. No virtual meeting. See you at the WSADCP conference.
Don’t hesitate to contact Janice Riley @ [email protected] if you have questions or topics you would like to discuss at the meeting.